Our primary goal is to unite our community, providing a platform for students to showcase their talents while contributing to a charitable cause supporting orphaned children in Palestine.
Time & Location
04 Nov, 11:00 – 14:00
IISO – Nakano Bldg., Japan, 〒170-0005 Tokyo, Toshima City, Minamiōtsuka, 3-chōme−29−９ 中野ビル
About the Event
Dear School Community,
We hope this message finds you in good health and high spirits. We’re thrilled to unveil an exciting event that promises to foster community engagement while supporting Palestinian children in need. Mark your calendars for our Open Day and Charity Bazaar on November 4, featuring a lineup of activities designed to enhance public awareness and raise funds for a noble cause.
– Date: November 4th, from 11:00 AM – 14:00 PM.
1. Open Day Exhibitions: Immerse yourself in the creativity and talent of our students as they showcase their handcrafts and drawings, sparking awareness about the Palestine crisis.
2. Workshops: Join interactive sessions to learn handcraft and handmade accessories skills from our talented artists (You need to register your name to join this workshop. The workshop is from 13:00-15:00).
3. Charity Bazaar: Indulge in delicious food and explore goods for sale, all proceeds of this event are dedicated to supporting Palestinian children.
4. Presentations about the History of Palestine: Engage with informative presentations to deepen your understanding and awareness of Palestine.
for more information, please visit our school page in link bellow :
All our activities are supported by generous donations from people. Donate for a good reason and help the community in Japan
First Jumma Khutbah: 11:50 am
Second Jumma Khutbah: 12:30 pm
Last Jumma Khutbah: 13:00 pm