Dec 16, 2014※The deadline extended until Jan 26, 2015 This year we will be approaching the 14th anniversary of the Afghanistan refugee support program, which began in 2001. In addition, we will also be distributing donations to flood and poverty stricken regions in Pakistan. The kind donations including medical supplies, food supplies and water received from generous patrons have been distributed amongst several refugee camps as well as in other needy rural areas. By the Grace of Allah and your kind support we were able to send One 40-Feet container of relief goods in Nov 2014 and already arrived at Karachi port on Dec 10th . However, there still remains a lack of sufficient goods to allow survival through the harsh winter conditions. We again invite you to assist us with your kind donations and have therefore extended the deadline for receiving goods to be donated. Please do not send or bring your donations to Otsuka Mosque but kindly send all them directly to the address below. Your understanding and co-operation are highly appreciated.
- DATES FOR RECIEPT OF DONATIONS:
- From Monday, 15th December 2014
Friday 9th January 2015> Monday 26th January 2015 Please note that the last date by which donations will be accepted is Friday 9th January 2015, and all donations should be sent so as to arrive latest by that date. (Not open on weekends and national holidays).
- DONATION ITEMS REQUESTED:
- Sweater, Jackets, Blankets, Warm Socks, Cardigans, Warm Underwear (All in clean and good condition please)
- SENDING ADDRESS:
- 〒231-0811 NO.1, HONMOKU-FUTOH, NAKA-KU, YOKOHAMA, JAPAN, GOKOH UNYU KAISHA TEL +81 45 621 3336 **Please write “Afghanistan & Pakistan Donation” on the label. *** Please note that goods should not be sent to the Otsuka Mosque.
- TRANSPORTATION COSTS:
- Kindly ensure to transfer money towards the cost of shipping to Afghanistan/Pakistan as well as local transportation fee to the account below: Mikan (orange) box size or box with H+W+L = less than 120cm – ￥500 per box, Larger Boxes – ￥1000 per box
- ACCOUNT DETAILS:
** If using internet banking, enter ‘JIT afghan Nanmin fund’.
** Any saved expenses will be used towards purchasing medical supplies, food, blankets and other necessary items locally in Afghanistan.
** Money donations may also be sent to the above accounts.
** Please note that the cost of shipping the boxes to the Japan Express storage/collection facility should be paid at the time of sending the boxes by the person making the donation.
**DO NOT include money in the boxes as it may be mistaken for waste paper and thrown away once in Afghanistan.
**Please do not reprint address to the bulletin board or the homepage, etc. Because luggage reaches even if The acceptance period is passed, and it becomes trouble. Please cooperate.
We will try our level best to provide local information on Afghanistan/Pakistan whenever possible.
Jazak Kumu Allah Khairan
Japan Islaimc Trust جمعية الوقف الإسلامي باليابان
Masjid ( Mosque ) Otsuka
3-42-7 Minami Otsuka
Toshima-ku ,Tokyo 170-0005
- 1) Post Office Account Account No. 00150-9-98307 Account name: ‘JIT afghan Nanmin fund’
- 2) Mitsubishi Tokyo UFJ Bank Account No. (futsu koza – normal account) 1415181 Account name: ‘JIT afghan nanmin fund’